Sr. Consultant - Quant
CLEAR is a global marketing strategy consultancy that empowers ambitious marketing leaders to achieve transformational business results through the combination of rigorous insight, robust strategy and inspiring creative. This unique combination of skills helps our clients access significant value through category leadership, brand development and creation of more innovative and superior experiences across touchpoints. We believe great strategy is impossible without rigorous insight; in a world filled with unsubstantiated opinions, clarity has never been more powerful.
CLEAR’s consultants create transformational brand experiences and marketing strategies that have clear impact on our clients’ careers, businesses and categories. Since 2002, we’ve been delivering transformational strategies for leading businesses, brands and individuals in a diverse array of sectors. We have offices in London, New York, Dayton, Singapore and Shanghai, but we’re willing to fly wherever we’re needed. We have an extensive blue-chip client list including GSK, Pepsico, Toyota, Google, Disney and many more.
CLEAR is a division of M&C Saatchi, one of the world’s leading marketing services groups. The company is headquartered in London, England, with offices throughout the world.
We are looking for someone with a great foundation in and passion for quantitative research and analytics. The ideal candidate will be able to implement a range of quantitative research methodologies with particular expertise in using segmentation to drive business growth.
Clear quantitative is a key part of our consulting offer, delivering the commercial rigor that underpins the strategies we recommend. We have an excellent reputation for delivering creative and insightful research that is much more than just numbers. This is a role for those who really want to fast-track their career and we are interested in passionate candidates who want to be at the heart of clients’ strategic decisions.
You would support your team in delivering a range of insight projects, mainly focused around market understanding and segmentation. All consultants work across a range of sectors, from FMCG, financial services, technology, and more.
- Lead insight and analytics-led projects with minimal supervision
- Mine client & third-party data to identify commercial opportunities
- Apply the most innovative and suitable methodology and design to address the client challenge at hand
- Seamless and proactive day-to-day client management
- Build strategic narratives, supported by key insights and data – not “death by PowerPoint”
- Actively develop client relationships and help to generate organic growth within accounts
- Lead and support development and delivery of client workshops and presentations
Skills, experience and qualifications
- 3-6 years work experience in a quantitative role at a market research agency
- Solid grounding in quant research methodology
- Experience working on a range of projects
- Confidence in liaising with clients and presenting information
- Ability to think laterally and creatively about problems
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- A natural passion for brands and consumer behavior
- A proven team player, driven by delivering results through collaboration rather than alone
- A passion for thinking beyond the obvious and inspiring others to do the same
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Must have at minimum a 4-year degree from an accredited university
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- 15 vacation days a year + 3 floating holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) matching
Our people are the most important part of making CLEAR an energized place to work. The business is jam-packed with smart, ambitious and creative characters who are obsessed with clarity. We recognize and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development – there are many great success stories at CLEAR. The business has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy social events, parties, team lunches, charity fundraising events and more together.
What we are looking for
Regardless of role within the business there are certain qualities we look for in the people in CLEAR. These are our values – and we celebrate those who live them best.
- Collaborative – Value team work. Put the team first. Encourage people to be better. Follow through on commitments to each other. Respect others and their opinions. Be honest and constructive. Listen first.
- Inspiring – Share. Learn from experience and feedback to the team. Share best practice so we can develop. Be brave. Be ambitious. Set exacting standards and help others reach them. Tell powerful stories.
- Simple – Be clear. Say things in plain English. Be unambiguous. Organize your thoughts before responding to challenges. Simplify complex problems. Be focused. Ask simple questions – they’re often the most powerful.
- Commercial – Take action and make things happen. Be aware of the impact of your work and your decisions on the performance of the wider business. Recognize the commercial importance of work. Focus and priorities effectively. Understand how we make money.
*No agencies please*