Spring 2019 Design Intern
ROLE: Design Intern
Clear is a global marketing strategy consultancy that is part of the M&C Saatchi group.
Our business is structured to help clients with any brand challenge including insight, innovation, brand strategy and design. We believe in using the power of simplicity to help our clients uncover powerful, actionable and commercial opportunities for growing their businesses and brands. These opportunities can encompass innovation, positioning and portfolio ideas – but always rely on fresh insights into markets, consumers or brands.
The Position: Visual Design Intern
- The program is based out of our Manhattan, NY office
- Students must be enrolled in school and able to receive academic credit for the duration of the internship.
- Clear does not offer travel, housing, or clothing stipends.
- Students must be able to make a minimum commitment of 16 hours per week.
- A computer will be supplied
- Collaborate with Strategic Consultants, Directors, and Designers to execute design directions that leverage our research and core strategic insights
- Contribute to the conceptual and visual development of strategic creative deliverables including research decks, concept development (including moodboards and sketches) packaging concepts, branding, and more
- Grow and develop as a designer across industries and verticals including Healthcare, Consumer Products, Retail, Financial Services, and Technology
- Assist in the creation of internal marketing materials including social graphics, email templates, and website updates for Clear
- At least two years of formal design training in visual communications or a related program
- An engaging, thoughtful portfolio
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Photo editing capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- An interest in strategy and research, with a desire to understand how market and consumer needs influence our work
For an application to be considered, please submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio (at least 4 pieces of work)
*No agencies please*