The ideal candidate will be able to implement a wide range of quantitative research methodologies with particular expertise in using segmentation to drive business growth. The candidate will also have a proven track record delivering insightful, creative work to clients with strong commercial outcomes.
In this role, the candidate would be asked to contribute to major strategic decisions regarding their portfolio with particular emphasis on identifying commercial opportunities, positioning and innovation.
You would form a key part
of the Clear team, potentially with line management responsibilities. Quant is a key part of our consulting offer,
delivering the information that underpins the strategies we recommend. We have
an excellent reputation for delivering creative and insightful research that is
much more than just numbers.
Culture and rewards are an important part of making Clear an energised place to work with smart, ambitious and creative people. We recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development. As a global network and there have been many secondments and transfers between our Clear international offices. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy many social events, parties, adventure holidays, quiz nights, charity fundraising events.
Regardless of role within the business, there are certain values and behaviours we look for in the people in Clear:
Collaborative - Puts the team first. Encourages people to be better. Follows through
on commitments to each other. Is honest, constructive & listens to
Inspiring - Shares best practice so we can develop. Learns from experience and feeds back to the team. Is brave.
Simple - Simplifies complex issues and communicates clearly and frequently. Tells powerful stories. Approaches situations with ideas and solutions.
Commercial - Takes action and makes things happen. Recognises the commercial relevance of work. Focuses and prioritises effectively.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Significant relevant experience agency or client side, leading primarily ad hoc research
- Exposure to and understanding of, large scale multi market segmentation projects with experience of leading such projects
- Ability to understand brand and marketing issues from both a strategic and commercial perspective, understanding how brands work, and the types of challenges they face
- A flair for storytelling and building a compelling strategic narrative to engage clients
- Ability to build in other sources, e.g. trends, sales data, exploratory qual, in tandem with quant data to create first-class client debriefs
- A natural passion for brands and consumer behaviour
- Proven skills in leading, winning new business and building client relationships
- Strong presentation & facilitation skills
- The ability to think laterally and creatively about the right approach and recommendations
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight timelines and for demanding clients
- Marketing knowledge and brand building experience
- Must be an excellent verbal communicator and demonstrate the ability to influence at all levels
- Degree (2.1 or above) from university
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary and annual personal bonus potential
- Generous hoilday allowance from day one (pro rata)
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover
- Pension scheme
- Company paid lunches 2x weekly
*No agencies please*