CLEAR is a global marketing strategy consultancy that empowers ambitious marketing leaders to achieve transformational business results through the combination of rigorous insight, robust strategy and inspiring creative. This unique combination of skills helps our clients access significant value through category leadership, brand development and creation of more innovative and superior experiences across touchpoints. We believe great strategy is impossible without rigorous insight; in a world filled with unsubstantiated opinions, clarity has never been more powerful.
CLEAR’s consultants create transformational brand experiences and marketing strategies that have clear impact on our clients’ careers, businesses and categories. Since 2002, we’ve been delivering transformational strategies for leading businesses, brands and individuals in a diverse array of sectors. We have offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Dayton, Singapore and Shanghai, but we’re willing to fly wherever we’re needed. We have an extensive blue chip client list including GSK, Invesco, Nestle, Google, Durex, Disney and many more.
CLEAR is a division of M&C Saatchi, one of the world’s leading marketing services groups. The company is headquartered in London, England, with offices throughout the world.
We are looking for someone with a good foundation in quantitative research experience. The ideal candidate will be able to implement a range of quantitative research methodologies with particular expertise in using segmentation to drive business growth.
Clear quantitative is a key part of our consulting offer, delivering the information that underpins the strategies we recommend. We have an excellent reputation for delivering creative and insightful research that is much more than just numbers. This is a role for those who really want to fast-track their career and we are interested in passionate candidates who want to be at the heart of clients’ strategic decisions.
As a Consultant, you would support your team in delivering a range of insight projects, mainly focussed around market understanding and segmentation. All consultants work across a range of sectors, from FMCG, financial services, technology, and more.
- Desk research
- Questionnaire design
- Fieldwork management
- Liaising with our data providers
- Liaising with our clients day to day
- Analysis and interpretation
- Attending and inputting into workshops and presentations
Skills, experience and qualifications
- At least 3 years work experience in a quantitative role at a market research agency
- Solid grounding in quant research methodology – any MRS certificate would be advantageous
- Experience working on a range of projects
- Confidence in liaising with clients and presenting information
- Ability to think laterally and creatively about problems
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- A natural passion for brands and consumer behaviour
- A proven team player, driven by delivering results through collaboration rather than alone
- A passion for thinking beyond the obvious and inspiring others to do the same
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a university
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- 26 days holiday a year
- Private medical cover & dental insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
Our people are the most important part of making CLEAR an energised place to work. The business is jam-packed with smart, ambitious and creative characters who are obsessed with clarity. We recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development – there are many great success stories at CLEAR. The business has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy social events, parties, weekly team lunches, quiz nights, charity fundraising events and more together.
What we are looking for
Regardless of role within the business there are certain qualities we look for in the people in CLEAR. These are our values – and we celebrate those who live them best.
- Collaborative – Value team work. Put the team first. Encourage people to be better. Follow through on commitments to each other. Respect others and their opinions. Be honest and constructive. Listen first.
- Inspiring – Share. Learn from experience and feedback to the team. Share best practice so we can develop. Be brave. Be ambitious. Set exacting standards and help others reach them. Tell powerful stories.
- Simple – Be clear. Say things in plain English. Be unambiguous. Organise your thoughts before responding to challenges. Simplify complex problems. Be focussed. Ask simple questions – they’re often the most powerful.
- Commercial – Take action and make things happen. Be aware of the impact of your work and your decisions on the performance of the wider business. Recognise the commercial importance of work. Focus and prioritise effectively. Understand how we make money.
*No agencies please*