We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and highly organised Graduate to join Clear for a minimum of 6 months.The role will be focussed on supporting our Consultancy teams with daily project delivery plus additional duties including logistics, workshops and travel bookings to organise. No day at Clear is ever the same and it is important that candidates are prepared to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to a variety of tasks including some office administration.
We want pro-active, smart and creative individuals to help support our business. Someone with numerical experience and a strong interest in business, marketing and brands will stand out. Clear is a fast moving business with an exceptionally talented team of people to collaborate with. It is a challenging and inspiring place to work, and is important you are happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to a variety of tasks.
Culture and rewards are an important part of making Clear an energized place to work with smart, ambitious and creative people. We recognize and reward people's hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy summer and Christmas parties, Friday drinks, and monthly company lunches together.
Regardless of role within the business, there are certain values and behaviors we look for in the people in Clear:
Collaborative - Puts the team first. Encourages people to be better. Follows through on commitments to each other. Is honest, constructive & listens to others.
Inspiring - Shares best practices so we can develop. Learns from experience and feeds back to the team. Is brave.
Simple - Simplifies complex issues and communicates clearly and frequently. Tells powerful stories. Approaches situations with ideas and solutions.
Commercial - Takes action and makes things happen. Recognizes the commercial relevance of work. Focuses and prioritizes effectively.
• Conducting competitor and category analyses based on creative material and websites
• Identifying and writing case studies relevant to our projects
• Research into current trends and best practice brand examples
• Store-checks and sourcing of materials relevant to our projects
Data & Research Support
• Supporting the Consultants with questionnaire design and fieldwork management
• Analysis and interpretation of research
• Liaising with our data providers and our clients on a daily basis
• Searching for brands and images and creating visually impactful presentations
• Preparation of visually engaging materials and stimulus for workshops (invitations, posters, templates and workshop booklets)
• Finding workshop venues and sourcing experts or creative consumers for attendance at workshops
• Supporting the team to ensure the smooth running of workshops on and off site
• Supporting the office with ad hoc day to day support as needed
• Experience working in a marketing environment, with exposure to brand strategy would be desirable
• Confidence in building and managing relationships at all levels
• Excellent organisation skills, with ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great creative flair, with strong visual design skills to support the team
• Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office, including advanced PowerPoint knowledge
• Minimum 2:1 degree from a good university (potentially specialising in business administration, marketing, psychology, linguistics or maths/statistics)
Package and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• 26 days holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Dental cover
• Pension scheme
• Weekly company paid sharing lunch
*No agencies please*