Operations & HR Assistant - Part-Time (3 days/wk)
Clear is a global marketing strategy consultancy with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Dayton, London and Singapore that specializes in insight-led marketing strategy. We believe that complexity and change are the greatest barriers to value creation for our clients. The answer lies in clarity.
Our way of working continues to differentiate us: a relentless focus on clarity, a rigorously commercial mind-set and the belief in bringing inspiration to every stage of every project. Our passionate and diverse teams collaborate with clients throughout the entire journey to identify and execute transformative growth strategies.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and highly organized individual to join the New York team in the role of HR and Operations Assistant. This is a part-time position ideally for three days each week.
The role of the Operations & HR Assistant is to support with HR initiatives and to support the day to day operational running of the US business (New York, Dayton and LA). Experience in an administrative or support role is a plus. From an HR perspective, you will support on recruitment, performance management, employee engagement initiatives, and day to day HR administration. From an Operations perspective, you will work with our external vendors and suppliers, ensure the office is fully stocked, help plan company events, manage internal expense reporting and help with day to day office ad hoc needs. You need to be extremely organized, proactive and a real doer!
Clear is a fast-moving business with an exceptionally talented team of people to collaborate with. It is a challenging and inspiring place to work, and it is important you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get a variety of tasks and office administration done.
Human Resources Support
- Work with US Operations Manager to administrate recruitment: post open vacancies, process candidate applications, liaise with external recruitment agencies and internal stakeholders, and most importantly, organize interviews
- Support the new starter induction process and leavers process
- Administrate agency benefits and holiday and sickness records
- Manage personnel information
- Track probation periods and objectives
- Assist with processing company expenses and vendor invoices
- Track US insurance policies
- Help organize and manage contracts: client NDAs and MSAs, freelance agreements etc.
- Supporting the office when needed; answering calls, helping with printing, handling catering for meetings (New York-specific)
- Ensure office is well presented and stocked efficiently with office supplies (New York-specific)
- Assist with planning and organizing of internal events
- Work with M&C Saatchi office management (IT, Security & Reception) to ensure office equipment is in working order, meeting rooms and the office are managed efficiently and securely
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task a must
- Exceptionally well organized with keen eye for detail
- Excellent communicator – both verbally and in writing
- Comfort communicating with people at all levels of the organization
- Discretion, diplomacy and a flexible attitude
- Experience in an administrative role a plus
- Experience working within an agency or consultancy a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office to a fully competent level
*No agencies please*