Marketing Manager - US
Clear brings clarity to our clients' toughest transformation questions. Businesses are facing significant, fast moving marketing strategy challenges on an ever-increasing number of fronts. Knowing where to focus for sustainable growth requires absolute clarity. Clarity that transforms.
Our rare combination of business rigour and end-customer perspective brings our clients the clarity to align their organisations for sustainable growth. Our multi-disciplinary teams of expert consultants work together to help our clients transform their businesses - by uncovering fresh insight, identifying opportunities for growth, translating this into clear marketing, brand and innovation strategy, and ensuring this is as actionable as possible for their businesses.
We are a growing business with a diverse and highly experienced team with backgrounds in management consulting, client side marketing, brand consultancy, insight, analytics and design. We have an extensive blue chip client list including GSK, PepsiCo, Nestle, Arby’s, Durex, Disney, Google and many more.
Culture and rewards are an important part of making Clear an energised place to work with smart, ambitious and creative people. We recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development – there are many great success stories at Clear. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy social events, parties, weekly team lunches, quiz nights, charity fundraising events and more together.
What we are looking for
Regardless of role within the business there are certain qualities we look for in the people in Clear
- Collaborative – Team Work. Put the team first. Encourage people to be better. Follow through on commitments to each other. Respect. Be honest, constructive and listen to others. Respect differences.
- Inspiring – Share. Learn from experience and feedback to the team. Share best practice so we can develop. Bravery. Be honest, constructive and listen to others. Respect different opinions.
- Simple – Clarity. Simplify complex issues and communicate clearly and frequently. Focus. Tell powerful stories. Approach situations with ideas and solutions.
- Commercial – Drive action. Take action and make things happen. Business relevance. Recognise the commercial relevance of work. Focus and prioritise effectively.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help us transform our overall marketing efforts in North America. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans working alongside a global team.
You’re a fast-learner, quick to understand our business model and clients and confident in generating creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help us grow. You will report directly to our Marketing Director with a dotted line to the Chief Operations Officer in the US.
- Creating Sales Collateral to support growth initiatives: event invitations, emails, promotional materials, landing pages, social media graphics, event programmes and more…
- Event Planning: Registration, execution, tracking and driving attendance and attendee communication
- Organizing custom client events (in office or off-site)
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Content creation and operations of digital/Social Campaign Management – experience with Salesforce.com, CampaignMonitor, Act-ON, Unbounce, Squarespace, Wix & TypeForm would all be beneficial.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Collaborate with Global Marketing team to manage and track North America content creation and distribution across digital, social and paid channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Take ownership of the US media list – manage press releases and journalists relationship across key publications. Pitch in stories via email and phone
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- You should be deeply organised and comfortable managing multiple (and often competing) projects
- You’ll have the gravitas to hold your own in conversations and debates with senior leadership inside the business and with clients at events and awards shows
- You should be confident to prioritise your own time and that of others to meet demanding deadlines on both coasts
- You’ll naturally be an outstanding communicator, with an eye for detail
- You’ll be committed, driven and ambitious – for yourself and for Clear
- You’ll set the bar for others – and keep striving for better performance
Skills, experience and qualifications
- 1-3 years experience in a similar marketing role (agency or in-house), preferably in a B2B environment
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience creating and managing digital, social, and experiential campaigns (both paid and organic)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented with an ability to execute deliverables in a time sensitive environment
- Event management and/or planning experience
*No agencies please*