CLEAR is a global marketing strategy consultancy that empowers ambitious marketing leaders to achieve transformational business results through the combination of rigorous insight, robust strategy and inspiring creative. This unique combination of skills helps our clients access significant value through category leadership, brand development and creation of more innovative and superior experiences across touchpoints. We believe great strategy is impossible without rigorous insight; in a world filled with unsubstantiated opinions, clarity has never been more powerful.
CLEAR’s consultants create transformational brand experiences and marketing strategies that have clear impact on our clients’ careers, businesses and categories. Since 2002, we’ve been delivering transformational strategies for leading businesses, brands and individuals in a diverse array of sectors. We have offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Dayton, Frankfurt, Singapore and Shanghai, but we’re willing to fly wherever we’re needed. We have an extensive blue chip client list including GSK, Invesco, Nestle, Google, Durex, Disney and many more.
CLEAR is a division of M&C Saatchi, one of the world’s leading marketing services groups. The company is headquartered in London, England, with offices throughout the world.
We are looking for marketing and operations assistant to support the Marketing Director and Senior Executive team. You will be helping to deliver the marketing strategy and achieve key objectives for the brand by performing a wide range of both creative and analytical marketing activities. In addition to this, you will also provide support to the wider Senior team by carrying out general office tasks such as diary management and expense management.
- Play an active role in delivering time-sensitive marketing campaigns, including latest case studies and thought pieces
- Maintain, update and add regular content to CLEAR’s website, using a web CMS
- Assist with coordinating marketing events
- Copywriting for marketing and corporate literature
- Proofread all online content
- Assess campaign performance, producing analytical reports and presentations of results
- Prepping materials for all communications and channels
- Manage CLEAR’s social media channels (twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram – via BUFFER app)
- Generate ideas for developing the business
- Be the first point of contact for PR inquiries
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, some knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience with email marketing and content management systems helpful (but training will be provided in any case)
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communicator at all levels with the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and pride in quality of output
- Able to work quickly and independently
- Ability to take and deliver on a brief
Package and benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- 26 days holiday a year
- Private medical cover & dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Our people are the most important part of making CLEAR an energised place to work. The business is jam-packed with smart, ambitious and creative characters who are obsessed with clarity. We recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development – there are many great success stories at CLEAR. The business has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy social events, parties, weekly team lunches, quiz nights, charity fundraising events and more together.
What we are looking for
Regardless of role within the business there are certain qualities we look for in the people in CLEAR. These are our values – and we celebrate those who live them best.
- Collaborative – Value team work. Put the team first. Encourage people to be better. Follow through on commitments to each other. Respect others and their opinions. Be honest and constructive. Listen first.
- Inspiring – Share. Learn from experience and feedback to the team. Share best practice so we can develop. Be brave. Be ambitious. Set exacting standards and help others reach them. Tell powerful stories.
- Simple – Be clear. Say things in plain English. Be unambiguous. Organise your thoughts before responding to challenges. Simplify complex problems. Be focussed. Ask simple questions – they’re often the most powerful.
- Commercial – Take action and make things happen. Be aware of the impact of your work and your decisions on the performance of the wider business. Recognise the commercial importance of work. Focus and prioritise effectively. Understand how we make money.
*No agencies please*