Junior Qualitative Consultant
Clear is a global marketing strategy consultancy with a strong belief in the power of insight. We bring clarity to any sector, brand or marketing challenge. Our multi-disciplinary teams of expert consultants work together to help our clients transform their businesses - by uncovering fresh insight, identifying opportunities for growth, translating this into clear brand and innovation strategy, and ensuring this is as actionable as possible for the client’s business.
In 12 years we have grown into a £13 million per annum turnover business with 65 people and offices in London, New York & Singapore. We are a growing business with a diverse and highly experienced team with backgrounds in client side marketing, research, advertising and design. We have an extensive blue chip client list including Unilever, Disney, Bacardi, Samsung and many more.
To contribute to the management and development of Clear’s qualitative research offering, both internally and externally. To drive leading edge approaches, proposition development and internal competency so that Clear becomes renowned for its innovative research offering. You will be leading client projects through to successful delivery. You will also be responsible for growing existing and new client relationships and driving business growth through these.
• Assisting on projects from briefing to delivery, working with teams from across the business
• Liaising with suppliers and helping to set up projects
• Organise venues and logistics
• Project management support.
• Preparation of research stimulus
• Supporting with the analysis of groups and interviews
• Moderating online forums
• Managing the qualitative resource library
• Support and involvement during the workshop sessions
• Challenge and refresh thinking and best practice
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• An active interest in Market Research and contributes to your own professional development through continuous learning i.e. journals, websites, blogs.
• Excellent organisation skills, with ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Genuine interest in consumer qualitative research/consumer behaviour and cultural trends
• Interest in career in market research and brand strategy
• 2.1 degree or above from a good university, preferably in Psychology/Marketing/Anthropology
• Confidence building and managing relationships at all levels
• Strong team player with a collaborative approach and uses initiative
• Good problem solver, resourceful and strong initiative skills
• Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office, including advanced PowerPoint knowledge
• Aesthetic eye and basic Photoshop skills preferable
• Previous experience working in a market research role or within advertising is desirable
Culture and rewards are an important part of making Clear an energised place to work with smart, ambitious and creative people. We recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development – there are many great success stories at Clear. As a global network and there have been many secondments and transfers between our Clear international offices. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy many social events, parties, adventure holidays, quiz nights, charity fundraising events.
What we are looking for
Regardless of role within the business there are certain qualities we look for in the people in Clear
• Collaborative – Team Work. Put the team first. Encourage people to be better. Follow through on commitments to each other. Respect. Be honest, constructive and listen to others. Respect differences.
• Inspiring – Share. Learn from experience and feedback to the team. Share best practice so we can develop. Bravery. Be honest, constructive and listen to others. Respect different opinions.
• Simple – Clarity. Simplify complex issues and communicate clearly and frequently. Focus. Tell powerful stories. Approach situations with ideas and solutions.
• Commercial – Drive action. Take action and make things happen. Business relevance. Recognise the commercial relevance of work. Focus and prioritise effectively
Package and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• 26 days holiday a year
• Private medical cover
• Private dental insurance
• Life Assurance 4 x Salary
• 2 x weekly lunches and daily fruit provided
*No agencies please*