Director, Advanced Analytics
The primary focus of this role is to develop, execute and be accountable for embedding advanced analytics across the entire offer. This individual will be responsible for building a sustainable advanced analytics discipline that delivers value across our vertical practice teams (CPG, Retail, Pharma, and Tech). In addition, the individual will need to evolve the tools and output in order to make sure it lives up to promise and delivers transformational value for clients.
Culture and rewards are an important part of making Clear an energised place to work with smart, ambitious and creative people. We recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, andsupport personal and professional development. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy many social events, weekly company lunches, parties, quiz nights, charity fundraising events and more together.
Regardless of role within the business, there are certain values and behaviours we look for in the people in Clear:
Collaborative - Puts the team first. Encourages people to be better. Follows through on commitments to each other. Is honest, constructive & listens to others.
Inspiring - Shares best practice so we can develop. Learns from experience and feeds back to the team. Is brave.
Simple - Simplifies complex issues and communicates clearly and frequently. Tells powerful stories. Approaches situations with ideas and solutions.
Commercial - Takes action and makes things happen. Recognises the commercial relevance of work. Focuses and prioritises effectively.
• Master and evolve the toolkit, with a focus on ensuring it can flex beyond traditional categories such as CPG and Retail
• Lead significant analytics assignments on current accounts, delivering work that brings significant impact
• Upskill colleagues in North America on techniques, deliverable expectations and more effective ways of working; while training the entire team on the importance of the discipline
• Support the development of proposals and capability discussions
• Partner with business development and marketing to ensure the discipline plays a role in widening the funnel and driving differentiation in the market
• Develop a perspective on the IP / marketing content for analytics overarching positioning and story
• 7+ years of quantitative research and analytics expertise
• Ability to understand client challenges and recommend the right Clear offer to address the challenge
• Highly articulate
• Passion for growing clients and helping grow the reputation of a business
• Highly collaborative -- ability to work across the business to deliver growth
• Excellent writing skills with ability to adapt writing style across proposals, creds decks and other marketing materials
• Analytical approach to measurement and reporting
• Positive role model with ability to motivate, coach and inspire others
• Lives Clear values
• Approximately 7+ years of marketing and new business experience gained in an agency environment, ideally a brand consultancy, market research agency or design consultancy
• Excels at building and nurturing client relationships
• Solid understanding of all aspects of brand and marketing strategy
• Evidence of proven sales track record
• Relevant undergraduate & post-graduate degrees from a top university or equivalent
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Paid sick days
• Medical, dental and vision benefits
• Company paid group term life insurance, short & long term disability
• Optional voluntary term life insurance
• Company Simple IRA plan
• Optional pre-tax company computer plan available
*No agencies please*