CLEAR is a global marketing strategy consultancy that empowers ambitious marketing leaders to achieve transformational business results through the combination of rigorous insight, robust strategy and inspiring creative. This unique combination of skills helps our clients access significant value through category leadership, brand development and creation of more innovative and superior experiences across touchpoints. We believe great strategy is impossible without rigorous insight; in a world filled with unsubstantiated opinions, clarity has never been more powerful.
CLEAR’s consultants create transformational brand experiences and marketing strategies that have clear impact on our clients’ careers, businesses and categories. Since 2002, we’ve been delivering transformational strategies for leading businesses, brands and individuals in a diverse array of sectors. We have offices in London, New York, Dayton, Singapore and Shanghai, but we’re willing to fly wherever we’re needed. We have an extensive blue-chip client list including GSK, Pepsico, Toyota, Google, Disney and many more.
CLEAR is a division of M&C Saatchi, one of the world’s leading marketing services groups. The company is headquartered in London, England, with offices throughout the world.
Clear is looking for interns who can help us uncover great ideas, stay in touch with what is happening in the world, build our reputation in the market, and do what it takes to wow our clients.
This is a paid internship for the New York office open to Juniors and Seniors looking to get hands-on experience in the world of insight, strategy, and innovation. We come from a diverse array of backgrounds – marketing, advertising, finance, psychology, anthropology, communication – so all majors welcome. We are looking for someone to join us at least 2-days per week for a minimum of 16-hours.
As a Clear intern, you will:
• Unearth trends about what is happening in culture and in the market
• Support the team in project management to keep things running smoothly
• Analyze consumer research to identify key learnings
• Contribute to the creation and delivery of current client work
• Provide inspirational stimulus for client conversations or new business pitches
• Help build Clear’s brand in NYC and beyond
Regardless of role within the business, there are certain qualities we look for in the people at Clear…
• Can do attitude – with a track record of getting involved and getting things done
• Clarity – in the way they communicate and express ideas
• Curiosity – and a desire to know and understand more about what they do
• Engaging passion – relating to others with enthusiasm, positivity, fun, and humor
• Better together – working effectively as a team, focusing on team led solutions
• Commerciality – and a focus on the business relevance of what they do
• Challenge & creativity – constantly looking for new and better ways to do things
All Interns must have:
• Strong attention to detail
• Resourceful problem-solving skills
• Eagerness to learn in a hands-on environment
• Desire to challenge yourself and others
• Experience managing multiple requests and deadlines, and prioritizing time
• Confidence in interactions with peers, and team leaders and directors
• Documentation to work in the US
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and think you’re the right fit, forgo your usual cover letter. Instead, send your responses to the following questions, along with your resume, through our online application. Provide the answers in whatever way you would like, words, pictures – you’re free to be as creative as you’d
- What is appealing to you about this role? How does it fit with your career interests? What makes you a great fit?
- How did you choose your major? What excites you about it? What’s your planned graduation date?
- We often see things all the time without really asking too much about them. Today as you go through your daily routine, be extra observant. Notice something really interesting you have never seen before. What did you find? What makes it interesting? How might this change the way you think moving forward?
*No agencies please*