Consultant/Sr. Consultant - Quantitative
Clear is seeking to add an inspirational Consultant/Sr. Consultant to our team. The role sits within our growing US team and stretches across a breadth of strategy projects, qualitative and quantitative research and insight work, as well as innovation engagements. The consultant/senior consultant will be responsible for leading projects from brief through to successful delivery.
Our ideal candidate will have conducted breakthrough quantitative work, have a passion for adapting new techniques and tools to an ever-changing consumer-driven world, and have a strong POV on where the consumer experience is going and how that will affect our clients.
Culture and rewards are an important part of making Clear an energized place to work with smart, ambitious and creative people. We recognize and reward people's hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development. Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy summer and Christmas parties, Friday drinks, and monthly company lunches together.
Regardless of role within the business, there are certain values and behaviors we look for in the people in Clear:
Collaborative - Puts the team first. Encourages people to be better. Follows through on commitments to each other. Is honest, constructive & listens to others.
Inspiring - Shares best practices so we can develop. Learns from experience and feeds back to the team. Is brave.
Simple - Simplifies complex issues and communicates clearly and frequently. Tells powerful stories. Approaches situations with ideas and solutions.
Commercial - Takes action and makes things happen. Recognizes the commercial relevance of work. Focuses and prioritizes effectively.
- Lead insight led projects with minimal supervision
- Desk research, questionnaire design, fieldwork management, liaising with our data providers, attending and inputting into workshops and presentations
- Extracts insight from complex pieces of research to develop strategic recommendations
- Actively develop client relationships and helps to generate organic growth within accounts
- Help push forward frameworks and tools in any vertical where they work
- Manages profitability of projects and all aspects of project management
- Connect how our work drives the client’s overall business goals and can identify how to upsell work
- 3-7 years’ market research experience either with an agency or client
- Solid grounding in quant research methodology and insight development
- Familiarity with SPSS, Euromonitor and/or Brand Tracker a plus
- Strong storytelling
- Rich experience working on a range of brand problems across a range of clients
- Understanding of marketing and business planning
- Relevant undergraduate & post-graduate degrees
- Confidence in liaising with clients and presenting information
Powerfully Insightful: Can extract insights from complex pieces of research and identify the implications and ideas that insights inspire
Strategic & Creative Thinker: Can analyze a problem from multiple perspectives and reason potential ways forward
Commercial Marketer: Ability to assess and tell a story about commercial impact of a strategic recommendation and identify opportunities for follow-up business
Inspiring Leader: Ability to motivate, coach and inspire others. Leads thinking on all areas of Clear including people, product and process
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick days
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Company paid group term life insurance, short & long term disability
- Optional voluntary term life insurance
- Company Simple IRA plan
- Optional pre-tax company computer plan available
*No agencies please*